Thursday 19 May 2011

Thursday


The day before it all gets scary.
Just watched the final episode of Scrubs to get myself in the mood.

Had a fabulous day today, of course. Travelled down to Sainsburys with Hannah, Carmen and Steph after our teacher decided she was too nice to make us write essays, to find presents for the teachers and arrived 15 minutes late for Psychology, where we had ice lollies and quizzes about aggression and Harry Potter.

Oh and I wore my pajamas to school. Pics when they reach the internet.

Time to dig out the camera + waterproof mascara. There were very very nearly some tears today.


Dreading tomorrow.
xxx

EDIT: PHOTO

2 comments:

  1. I've just uploaded some pics :)

    I had my last Japanese lesson today, I cried so much :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'll post one where i don't look horrible =]

    and i know, i almost very nearly cried in music, tomorrow is gonna be horrible D: dreading it xxx

    ReplyDelete